USE A FRESH PILLOWCASE
Use a fresh pillowcase and try to avoid sleeping on your face 10 nights following the procedure
NO PICKING, SCRATCHING, OR RUBBING
Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of pigment
AVOID BOTOX OR FACIALS
No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks post procedure
AVOID SUN EXPOSURE
No direct sun exposure for at least 4 weeks. Always apply SPF (wait 7 days after initial procedure). Wear a hat or a visor when outdoors. Avoid tanning beds for at least 4 weeks
AVOID ANY EXERCISE OR SWEATING
Avoid hot, sweaty exercise, such as yoga, sauna, jacuzzi, steam rooms, or hot showers for 7-10 days
Note about showers: Do not shower at least 24 hours after the procedure. Limit showers to 5 minutes as to not create too much steam. Turn your back to the shower stream so your eyebrow area is not being sprayed by water. Wash your hair and rest of the body first, than rinse face gently afterwards
There is not guarantee of results as everyone’s result will vary due to skin type, lifestyle and the initial 10 day post-care and longterm-care. This is especially subject to cover up work
- Use at least SPF 50 to protect your brows. Sun exposure will cause fading and can alter the color of your investment.
- Do not use chemical exfoliants on the brows as this will cause the brows to fade faster.
- Do not do laser your brow area (IPL etc). Some lasers may change the color of the pigment.
- As the microblading fades, the strokes will get lighter and less defined.
- Maintenance is required to maintain desired results. Touch-ups are done on average every 12-36 month
… with the proper prep and after care routine, you will have much better results with your microblading procedure!