THE DO’S AND DONT’S AFTER YOUR BROW LAMINATION TREATMENT
- Do NOT wet or rub your brows for 24-48 hours
- Do NOT apply any creams, oils or makeup to your brows
- AVOID direct sun exposure, sun beds, saunas, strenuous exercise that causes sweating and swimming for 48 hours
- Do NOT apply Retin-A or AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) to your brows
- Do NOT exfoliate the brow area for at least 72 hours before and after your brow treatment
- Stomach and side sleepers: AVOID sleeping on your brows for 24 – 48 hours
- AVOID direct sun exposure, sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools, and since we’re in Florida, the ocean!
- Do NOT apply Retin-A or AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids)
- Do NOT exfoliate the brow area
- Brush your brows in the desired direction with a clean mascara wand
DAY 3 +
- I strongly recommend applying a conditioning eyebrow serum daily after your brow lamination to maintain healthy, hydrated, and beautiful eyebrows
- Remember, brow lamination treatments allow for low maintenance, not no maintenance! Brush hairs in desired direction as often as desired with clean mascara wand and set in place with a brow wax or soap if desired
TIPS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR NEXT BROW LAMINATION RESULTS
The brow lamination aftercare is hassle-free and easy to follow
Still, these 2 steps cannot be skipped :
Just as you apply a conditioner to your hair after shampooing, apply a brow conditioning serum daily to keep your brow hair healthy & moisturized!
Easy ~ Peasy ~ Lemon ~ Squeezy!