WHAT IS LIP BLUSHING?
Lip Blushing is a permanent makeup technique that enhances the beauty of your natural lip. It can add more definition, perfect the shape, create the illusion of fuller lips and apply a subtle lip tint to give lips a more youthful glow. Pigments are available in all different shades to suit your undertones and to match your favorite daytime lipstick color. This treatment delivers very natural results, once healed.
Results last 2 to 3 years depending on skin type, lifestyle, sun exposure, etc.
This technique is ideal for any skin type.
PERFECTING TOUCH-UP: $100*
*Touch-up appointment must be scheduled within 8-12 weeks after initial procedure or additional charges will apply.
Not sure if Lip Blusing is right for you? Book a FREE, no commitment consultation today!
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- Usually, permanent makeup procedures require two sessions to complete the final look. In rare cases, or if prior permanent makeup is present, additional sessions may be necessary to achieve optimal results.
- The first perfecting touch up session is to be booked 8 to 12 weeks after the initial procedure. The touch up price will be charged accordingly if the appointment is booked beyond 12 weeks.
- If you had previous lip permanent makeup done by another artist, please email bare lip photos (without any lip liner or lip stick) to email@example.com for a consultation PRIOR to booking.
- Be sure to visit my ‘Frequently Asked Questions‘ and ‘Permanent Makeup Care‘ page to read important information BEFORE proceeding to the booking page.
- Had Botox and/or fillers within a 4-week period in area to be treated
- Had an organ transplant
- Use of any skin medications such as Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Sick with COVID or any cold/flu-like viruses
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for antiviral medication and take 48 hours before lip tattoo or lip tattoo removal)
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Undergoing chemotherapy (ask your doctor prior to booking – physician’s note required)
- Under any doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a permanent make-up procedure done along with written approval)
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (will NOT perform on minors – no exceptions!)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Glaucoma (for eyeliner or eyeliner removal only)
- Skin diseases such as shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Skin cancer