WHAT ARE COMBO BROWS?
Combo Brows can have a variety of different names (Combination Brows, Hybrid Brows, Microblading & Shading “Blade & Shade”). It involves the use of two techniques: microblading or machine hair strokes and machine or powder shading to create a stunningly beautiful and completely personalized combination eyebrow look.
With this permanent makeup technique, hair strokes are placed at the beginning part of the eyebrow with a gradual transitioning into a gradient powder look. This look gives your brows more color and density but can be completely customized to match your features. If you prefer a more natural look, a soft shading technique can be used, in between hair strokes or a more defined look can be achieved by using a more intensely defined shading technique.
Results last 1 to 3 years depending on skin type, lifestyle, sun exposure, etc.
This technique is ideal for all skin types.
PERFECTING TOUCH-UP: $100*
*Touch-up appointment must be scheduled within 6-12 weeks after initial procedure or additional charges will apply.
Not sure if Combo Brows are right for you? Book a FREE, no commitment consultation today.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- Permanent makeup procedures require two sessions to complete the final look. In rare cases, and if previous permanent make up is present, additional sessions may be necessary to achieve optimal results.
- The first perfecting touch up session is to be booked 6 to 12 weeks after the initial procedure. The touch up price will be charged accordingly if the appointment is booked after 12 weeks.
- If you had previous work done by another artist, please email photos (without any brow makeup) to email@example.com for a consultation PRIOR to booking.
- Be sure to visit my ‘Frequently Asked Questions‘ and ‘Permanent Makeup Care‘ page to read important information BEFORE proceeding to the booking page.
- Had Botox/fillers within a 4-week period in area to be treated
- Had an organ transplant
- Use of any skin medications such as Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Sick with COVID or any cold/flu-like viruses
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for antiviral medication and take 48 hours before lip blushing or lip tattoo removal)
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Undergoing chemotherapy (ask your doctor prior to booking – physician’s note required)
- Under any doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a permanent make up procedure done along with written approval).
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (will not perform on minors – no exceptions!)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Glaucoma (for eyeliner or eyeliner removal only)
- Skin diseases such as shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Skin cancer