WHAT IS POWDER SHADING?
Powder Shading or PowderBrows resemble the look of soft brow powder or pencil. It is a permanent makeup technique that uses a machine to create beautiful, soft and airy pixels of color under your brow hair. This technique is basically pain-free and has been described as „therapeutic“ by many of my clients. Based on the individual’s personal preference, this technique can result in a soft & natural look or a sharp & defined look.
Results last 1 to 3 years depending on skin type, lifestyle, sun exposure, etc.
This permanent makeup option is ideal for all skin types and is especially suitable for oily and/or textured skin with large pores and mature skin.
PERFECTING TOUCH-UP: $100*
*Touch-up appointment must be scheduled within 6-12 weeks after initial procedure or additional charges will apply.
Not sure if Powder Shading is right for you? Book a FREE, no commitment consultation today.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- Usually, permanent makeup procedures require two sessions to complete the final look. In rare cases, and if prior permanent makeup is present, additional sessions may be necessary to achieve optimal results.
- The first perfecting touch-up session is to be booked 6 to 12 weeks after the initial procedure. The touch up price will be charged accordingly if the appointment is booked beyond 12 weeks.
- If you had previous work done by another artist, please email photos (without any brow makeup) to email@example.com for a consultation PRIOR to booking.
- Be sure to visit my ‘Frequently Asked Questions‘ and ‘Permanent Makeup Care‘ page to read important information BEFORE before proceeding to the booking page.
- Had Botox and/or fillers within a 4 week period in area to be treated
- Had an organ transplant
- Use of any skin medications such as Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Sick with COVID or any cold/flu-like viruses
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for antiviral medication and take 48 hours before lip blushing or tattoo removal)
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Undergoing chemotherapy (ask your doctor prior to booking – physician’s note required)
- Under any doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a permanent make-up procedure done along with written approval).
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (will not perform on minors – no exceptions!)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Glaucoma (for eyeliner or eyeliner removal only)
- Skin diseases such as shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Skin cancer