Color refresher procedures are color boost sessions to create a more vibrant pigment color of your existing cosmetic brow tattoo. This service is for existing clients of Eye Love Skin & Brows only. Please note that it is recommended that your existing permanent make-up has faded by at least 50% in order to add more pigment to your skin.
A perfecting touch-up session is a necessary follow-up procedures after you have had your initial brow procedure with me. For work that has been done by me, your INITIAL perfecting touch-up session, scheduled within 6 to 12 weeks, is $100.
If you have existing work that has been done by another artist and are interested in booking with me, please email email@example.com with photos for consultation PRIOR to booking. If approved to book, new clients must book for an initial session and additional charges may apply depending on a case by case basis.
~ PRICING ~
INITIAL PERFECTING TOUCH-UP: $100
(for existing clients if booked within 6 to 12 weeks following initial permanent make-up session)
TOUCH-UP (4-11 months): $150
(existing clients only)
COLOR REFRESHER (12-18 Months): $300
(existing clients only)
AFTER 18 MONTHS: $500
Not Sure if Permanent Make-Up is Right for You? Book a FREE, no Commitment Consultation Today.
~ PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING ~
- Permanent make-up procedures require two sessions to complete the final look. In rare cases, additional sessions may be necessary to achieve optimal results.
- The first perfecting touch up session is to be booked 6 to 12 weeks after the initial procedure. The touch up price will be charged accordingly if the appointment is booked after 12 weeks.
- If you had previous work done by another artist, please email photos (without any brow makeup) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation PRIOR to proceeding to the booking page.
- Be sure to visit my ‘Frequently Asked Questions‘ and ‘Cosmetic Brow Tattoo Prep & Care‘ page to read important information BEFORE booking.
- Had Botox/fillers within a 4 week period in area to be treated
- Had an organ transplant
- Use of any skin medications such as Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Sick with COVID or any cold/flu-like viruses
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for antiviral medication and take 48 hours before lip tattoo removal)
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Undergoing chemotherapy (ask your doctor prior to booking – physician’s note required)
- Under any doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a permanent make up procedure done along with written approval).
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (we will not perform on minors – no exceptions)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Glaucoma (for eyeliner removal only)
- Skin diseases such as shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Skin cancer