This technique is used as an add-on service to microblading clients with very sparse eyebrow hair to create the illusion of a fuller brow look. Target shading creates small pixelated dots between the microbladed hair strokes making it an ideal add-on for individuals who want the desired natural microblading look but have sparse brows.
Touch Up: Free to ALL services
“Not sure if microblading is right for you? Book a FREE, no commitment consultation today. Your Microblading Reservation comes with a FREE 4 Week touch Up Appointment!”
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
All permanent makeup procedures require two sessions to complete the final look. In rare cases, additional sessions may be necessary to achieve optimal results.
1st perfecting touch up session (follow up appointment) is to be booked 4-12 weeks after the initial procedure. The touch up price will be charged accordingly if the appointment is booked after 12 weeks.
If you had previous work done by another artist, please email photos (without any brow makeup) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation PRIOR to booking.
Be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions and PMU Prep & Care page to read important procedure information BEFORE booking.
Please note: The microblading technique is NOT ideal for clients who have extremely oily skin, large pores, or individuals with little to no eyebrow hair. The Powderbrows/Ombré Brows technique or the Combo Brow technique is recommended instead for optimal results.
Permanent makeup (cosmetic tattoo) services are not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (we will not perform on minors – no exceptions)
- Uncontrolled Diabetes (color may not retain well)
- Skin diseases such as shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Skin cancer
- Had botox/fillers within a 4 week period of permanent makeup appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Use of any skin medications such as Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Sick with COVID or any cold/flu-like viruses
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for antiviral medication and take 48 hours before lip procedure)
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Undergoing chemotherapy (ask your doctor prior to booking – physician’s note required)
- Under any doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a PMU procedure done along with written approval).